Knurling in alternate directions provides high tensile and torque strengths.
The symmetric design without orientation increases productivity and is advantageous for automatic machinery.
- Non-orientation design for higher productivity
- Knurling in alternate directions provides high strength
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders and parts feeders
- Full compliance with RoHS Directive
※Standard parts Unit.ｍｍ
■ Microsert Performance Data (Reference)
※The data above are experimental results obtained by Micro Fasteners. They are not a guarantee of the strength of our products.
- The MS2.5-M1.6-3.0 has a different shape than the illustration above.
- Headed inserts are also available.
- Please contact us if you need Pb-free material for environmental reasons.
- Pilot hole diameters are for reference only.
- The diameter should be determined by tests before use.
- Please contact us about the knurling design when knife locks are used for polycarbonate (PC) and other materials which are sensitive to residual stress.
- The diameter of the pilot hole for the mounting object should be smaller than the outer diameter of the insert (Dimension C).
- When inserts are tightened by screws, choose the screw length so that screws do not reach the bottom of insert pilot holes.
- The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.