It has a knurled shape to prevent imposing stress on plastics and is mainly used for polycarbonate materials. And, as the insert nut has left-right symmetry you do not need to worry about its direction. This will greatly increase productivity, even when using automatic machines.
- Knurled shape that matches the polycarbonate parts
- It has a guide that makes it easy to insert by hand.
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders and parts feeders
- Full compliance with RoHS directive
※Standard parts Unit.ｍｍ
■ Web lock Performance data (Reference)
※The data above are experimental results obtained by Micro Fasteners. They are not a guarantee of the strength of our products.
- Please contact us if you need Pb-free material for environmental reasons.
- Pilot hole diameters are for reference only. The diameter should be determined by conducting tests before use.
- The diameter of the pilot hole for the mounting object should be smaller than the outer diameter of the insert (Dimension C).
- When inserts are tightened with screws, choose the screw length so that the screws do not reach the bottom of the insert pilot holes.
- The Weblock is designed for use with fragile materials (usually polycarbonate) that may easily crack due to residual stress. However, this does not mean we guarantee a crack free design.
- The specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.