This is a revolutionary type of insert nut with a square groove in the middle.
Compared with conventional inserts with diamond knurling, the strength is significantly increased.
No cutting dust is generated, thus improving the quality.
- Revolutionary type of insert with a square groove in the middle
- In favourable conditions, the strength of this product will be doubled more than the strength of conventional inserts with diamond-shaped knurling
- Non-orientation design for higher productivity and workability
- No cutting dust is generated even during transportation, thus improving quality
- Full compliance with RoHS Directive
※ Standard parts Unit.ｍｍ
■ Quality Lock Performance (Reference)
※ The strength largely depends on the plastic to be used. It should be tested in advance.
- Headed inserts are also available.
- Please contact us if you need Pb-free material for environmental reasons.
- Choose the die pin diameter based on the dimension of the hole size before threading.
- The diameter of the pilot hole for the mounting object should be smaller than the outer diameter of the insert (Dimension A) if possible.
- When inserts are tightened by screws, choose the screw length so that screws do not reach the bottom of insert pilot holes.
- The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.